Power By Hour Support Program (PBHSP)
Allows aircraft operators to maximize fleet uptime with minimal investment in spare parts pool. Operators can budget monthly and yearly maintenance costs based on specific aircraft utilization at a Per Flight Hour Rate.
Component Repair Management Program (CRMP)
Allows aircraft operators to reduce costs and increase efficiency by managing the repair and overhaul process (MRO). In general, our customers receive discounted repair and overhaul pricing between 25-30% less than they are currently paying and in some cases exceeds 70%.
- Guaranteed turn times backed by our exchange inventory
- A one-stop shop that delivers lower administrative costs
- Consistent high quality repairs and extended warranties
- Preferred availability of OEM discounted exchange and loan units
- Comprehensive reliability analysis
Offers aircraft operators an alternative solution to purchasing high value rotable components. Stock is centrally located within minutes of O’Hare International Airport, with non-stop flights to most major cities worldwide.
- Best in market pricing
- Longstanding reputation for reliability, quality and flexibility since 1979
- Contractual purchasing/rebates
- Logistics and transport services
- Certified FAA/EASA
Consumable Procurement Program (CPP)
Our Consumable Procurement Program offers a great alternative to high OEM pricing and long lead times. Offers aircraft operators a one stop shop with nose-to-tail support. No part is too big or too small.
- Sub assemblies/Components
- Avionics piece parts
- Mechanical piece parts
- Safety Equipment
- And many more
Current Support Programs Offered (click for brochure):